Ingredients in BOLD can be purchased from Grobe Fruit Farm when in season. Please call to see if we have the items available.
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- ½ cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 1 cup chopped sweet onion
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 4 tomato flavored flour tortillas (10 in.)
- 2 cups (8 oz) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- ½ cup finely chopped pitted green olives
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped celery leaves
- Tortilla Chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a small bowl, toss chicken with wing sauce. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion, celery, salt and pepper; cook and stir until onion is tender. Place two tortillas on an ungreased baking sheet; top with chicken and onion mixtures. Sprinkle with cheese and olives. Top with remaining tortillas.
Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted. In a small bowl, mix sour cream and blue cheese. Serve quesadillas with celery leaves, blue cheese sauce and, if desired, additional wing sauce.