Ingredients in BOLD can be purchased from Grobe Fruit Farm when in season. Please call to see if we have the items available.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 2 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup red hot sauce
- 3-4 zucchini, cut in half lengthwise and seeds scooped out
- ½ cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons ranch dressing for drizzle
- optional garnish: sliced red onion, fresh cilantro, avocado slices
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add prepared zucchini boats flesh side up to a 13×9″ baking dish.
- To a small bowl, add shredded chicken, cream cheese, and franks red hot sauce. Using a fork, mix everything together so chicken is coated.
- Fill the zucchini boats with the buffalo chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle Monterey Jack cheese over the top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the zucchini starts to get a little tender but still has a bite to it.
- Remove from oven. Drizzle with ranch dressing.
- Optional: garnish with red onion, avocado slices, and fresh cilantro.