Ingredients in BOLD can be purchased from Grobe Fruit Farm when in season. Please call to see if we have the items available.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2-3 fresh jalapeños chopped/ or 1 can (4 ounces) of canned jalapeños
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup seasoned Panko crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter melte
- Corn chips, tortilla chips or assorted crackers
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, cheddar, peppers and 1/4 cup Parmesan until blended. Spoon into an ungreased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish.
In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, oil and remaining Parmesan. Sprinkle over cheese mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 min. or until golden brown.
Serve with chips or crackers. Yield: 16 servings (1/4 cup each).