Ingredients- (Ingredients in bold can be purchased at Grobe Fruit Farm)
- 6 Ears of Grobe sweet corn
- 1 diced Grobe tomato
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. garam masala
- 2 cucumbers (coarsely chopped)
- 1 medium red onion (finely chopped)
- 8 oz feta crumble
- salt to taste
- First grill Grobe sweet corn till charred. When cooled, cut off cob and place in bowl.
- Add to the bowl tomato, cilantro, lime juice, masala, cucumber, red onion. Toss ingredients together.
- Fold the feta and salt into the mix.