Ingredients (Items in bold can be purchased from Grobe Fruit Farm when in season)
- 1/2 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 white peaches, chilled
- 2 yellow peaches, chilled
- Two 4-ounce fresh mozzarella balls, preferably water-packed
- 10 fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1 teaspoon flaky salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In an 8-ounce screw-top jar, combine the vinegar and oil. Screw on the lid and shake well. Refrigerate until well chilled. The dressing can be made ahead and stored in the jar in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Remove the pits from the peaches and cut them into 1/2-inch-thick slices or wedges. Drain the mozzarella if necessary and pat it dry. Use a sharp knife to cut it into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
- On a serving platter, decoratively arrange slices of the white peaches, yellow peaches, and mozzarella. Scatter the basil leaves on top, drizzle over the dressing, and sprinkle the flaky salt and pepper on top. Serve at once.
Makes 4 servings